Buy cheap generic Viagra online no prescription
Aging, stress, psychological, physiological and other factors make lots of men all over the world suffer from such kind of problem as impotence or erectile dysfunction – in other words, difficulties in having or keeping erection. Lots of sufferers don’t appeal for medial help and simply refuse sex – this often leads to problems in relations, decreasing self-esteem, inability to enjoy all pleasures of intimacy.
By the way, most often the problem is in smooth muscles of the penis – under certain conditions (physiological, psychological and other) they tighten and do not allow blood enter the penis, which is essential for developing of erection. So the key task is to relax these muscles and stimulate blood flow into the penis.
Male patients who suffer from erectile dysfunction are recommended to use Sildenafil – one of the most effective medications for the treating of the condition in question. The active ingredient of Sildenafil is called sildenafil – this substance refers to a group of muscle relaxants.
The mechanism of drug’s action is rather simple: it relaxes penile muscles and attracts more blood to genital area – as result, a patient can develop and keep firm and stable erection for quite a long time. The important circumstance for the med to release its action is sexual stimulation of a patient.
Sildenafil: generic or branded?
Long time passed after the production of first branded Sildenafil tablet. Nowadays the choice of meds for ED is enormous. Branded Sildenafil is rather costly, that is why many people decide to use Sildenafil. Actually, there is no sufficient difference between branded and generic meds – they have the same mechanism of action, side effects and efficacy. Generics are not patented – this is why their cost is lower.
So using Sildenafil (a generic form of the drug) is rather safe: you will get the effect as if you are using branded medicine. One thing you should really take care of is to seek for the safest place to get Sildenafil.
Purchase the medicine only at reliable online pharmacies that deal with trusted manufacturers and can prove high quality of medicaments they sell.
Sildenafil: contraindications and precautions
All medicines have contraindications and precautions, Sildenafil is not an exception. Taking sildenafil is forbidden for certain categories of people, including:
- Males with an allergy to sildenafil,
- Patients who are on the treatment with nitrate medications,
- Men who cannot or shouldn’t have sex for medical reasons,
- Patients with certain kinds of penis deformity.
- Hemophilia and other bleeding disorders,
- Coronary artery disease,
- Stomach ulcer,
- Any kidney conditions or problems,
- Recent heart problems and conditions such as stroke or heart attack that occurred during the last half of a year,
- Illness of the eye known under the name retinitis pigmentosa,
- Heart rhythm problems,
- Leukemia, sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma and other diseases that affect blood cells,
- High blood pressure,
- Problems in liver functioning.
- Take the medicine as needed, not on schedule. The tablet is taken before sexual activity.
- Maximum daily dose is 1 tablet. Do not take more med than needed. If you are prescribed smaller dose, do not exceed it. If you have no contraindications, keep to a dose of 1 pill. Taking less medicine in your case may result in insufficient effect.
- It’s better to take a pill 30-60 min before the intercourse.
- Get stimulated to make the medication release its effect.
- Take the pill with water or other liquids excluding grapefruit juice as it can cause certain side effects.
- Do not mix Sildenafil with alcohol as this may lead to developing of severe side effects.
- Simultaneous using of Sildenafil and other drugs for the treating of ED is forbidden.
- If you occasionally overdosed, call emergency medical help or poison help.
Before you use Sildenafil learn the instructions, consult your doctor in case anything is unclear to you.
- Any problems in functioning of your perceiving organs – hearing or vision loss, difficulty hearing, ringing in the ears, blurred vision, decreased sharpness of vision,
- Cardiovascular problems: rapid or slow heartbeat, high or low blood pressure, chest pain,
- Difficulty breathing,
- Swelling that occurs in your extremities,
- Excessive sweating,
- Feeling as if you are ill or heavy feeling.
- Mild headache,
- Diarrhea and other symptoms of upset stomach,
- Sensations of warmth in the upper part of the body – chest, neck, face).
- Drugs from the group of antibiotics – erythromycin, clarithromycin and other,
- Blood pressure medicine and drugs for the treating of heart conditions – nicardipine, amlodipine, quinidine, etc.,
- St. John’s wort,
- Medicaments designed for the treating of hepatitis C – boceprevir, telaprevir,
- Mds for tuberculosis – rifampin, isoniazid, rifapentine,
- Drugs for HIV/AIDS patients, including nelfinavir, delavirdine, saquinavir, indinavir, atazanavir, nevirapine and other,
- Antifungal agents including posaconazole, fluconazole, miconazole, itraconazole, voriconazole, etc,
- Drugs for the treating conditions accompanied with seizures – phenobarbital, carbamazepine, primidone, oxcarbazepine, fosphenytoin and so on.
- Medicines of high quality from trusted manufacturers,
- Affordable prices,
- No prescription required,
- Excellent service,
- Fast shipping and delivery,
- Confidentiality guaranteed.